Thursday, March 11, 2010

THIS is NT real LOVE

Boy:  Don't kiss me, darling
             I want you to hear the things I say
             I loved you in my way
             But you know I'm gonna leave you

Girl:  The clock was always ticking
            And your heart,
           Yes I know your heart is always on the run
Boy:  I hate what I've become
            But I'm still gonna leave you
            And I don't think you should stay for the night

Girl:  Baby you know that my flesh is weak
            You know I simply
            I cannot sleep without you
            My heart has simply nowhere to go
            Nothing to hold
            Those tears you're crying

Boy:  Time and time again you take me back in baby

Girl:  You don't have to make it plain
             This is not real love

Look at us dancing baby
Let's dance and show them all
How close we are
The lies have worked so far
So we go on deceiving

Boy:  But darling don't you know the time
            Baby, look at yourself, holding back the tide
            Like you've got something else up your sleeve
            That's why I've got to leave


Boy: Dont crying, baby
           All those simple things that won't come again
           Do I have to make it plain
           This is not real love
           And I said this is not real love


Boy:  Baby think of all the promises I made on the day that I seduced you
             Baby don't wait for me like some angel of tragedy
              I have to set you free
             Darling you should be long gone, oh long gone by now
             You should be with someone, someone

Girl:  Glisten and shine
            You promised me

Boy:  You've gotta face it woman, you ain't ever gonna change me

Girl:   Where will I go, what do I know
             About life without you
             You promised me you'd never leave me, no
             This is not real love

No comments:

Post a Comment