Saturday, May 15, 2010

YES! I know i can=D

Yes, finally i passed my BIS(business information system) and STAT(statistics)! haha! I quite happy and surprised! Because i dont think and believe myself can pass both of the subject teached by Mr Terence. So now i can saved RM570(retake fees) and i have brave to tell me my mummy i just failed 1 sub, tats is IMA! I dunno why i always failed the subject that teached by Miss Jossy lor. Remember the 1st semester i also failed her subject(math). Aiksss! This semester failed her subject again, and im thinking, is my problem? Or is the problem of lecturer? Erm...maybe i was wrong, i cannot so selfish, push all fault to others people. I admit it, i dont have put effort in his subject. But anywhere, i want thanks Mr Terence, let me passed stat and bis=D Muacksss love you!

Lately, many things was happened... But I don't wanna think about that anymore.What's gonna come around for me. I'll just take it day by day, because it's the only way to be the best that I can be! I am the one who are not pretend to be something's im not. I live in a real world, i am just a real girl, i know exactly where i stand. And start from now on, i want to be a true to myself and the important want is i dont need permissions from others else. My face look like a little girl? But im not a little girl in fact, i know exactly who i am...

No comments:

Post a Comment