I really love him that's how he feel and i cant do nothing at all wont stop him.
A thousand knifes just cut my heart but i never and wont show him the scar that he give me.
Actually deep down inside i want him to stay, but i guess i have to let him go, give him freedom.
I dont know we got into this mess its a god test.
I tried to make it work but these times are hard...
I love him but i know that it's wrong and i know that before too long
He wouldnt feel guilty til cant even sleep at night?
Cause when he holding me tight but its picturing other gal face
Tell me what does it mean...
Why do him have to make me fall when he is not going to catch me? It hurts that he didnt catch me the moment i fell and it hurts even more to see him catch someone else while i was falling.
I found out we were living a lie and after all of this love we made i know he dont love me the same.
Everything he did, everything he said and i know now standing looking like damn...
I could stand by the side and watch this life pass me by so unhappy but safe as could be
I never thought this would happen, i really didnt know.
But i guess its better if he just let go. Im really gonna miss him and everything him did for me.
Cause as long as she owns him, this love would never be.
Are he aware that my heaven is missing an angel? I wanna let him know that he is that angel
But im not gonna do that, im not taking him back cause maybe he is no longer happy in the heaven where we both used to be.
Been torn apart,
Got many scratches and scars maybe they wont go away, but they will fade away:)
I will recover, the worst is behind and over
and it hurt, but i know that i will recover.
Everybody have got to reason to cry and everybody fights but
not everybody survive and everybody searching and not everybody finds
And im still living in a recovery and ill make it alive:)

No comments:
Post a Comment